Hooray it’s the weekend! Seriously I’m so excited for a little break from the busy work week. It seems I’m feeling a little rustic and outdoorsy in my DIY picks this week, probably because I’m so excited to soak up some sun! There’s still plenty to do, mapping out my wedding DIY schedule, some freelance work, and a little day job catch-up, but I’ll be doing it on my sunny balcony, sipping coffee surrounded by plants and puppies. Sounds like a dream come true! What are you all up to this weekend?
- Woven Pillow DIY – A Beautiful Mess || Remember my Custom Loom DIY? I can’t wait to turn my latest weaving into a throw pillow with this tutorial!
- DIY Tassel Sandals – HonestlyWTF || My love of pastel and tassels have come together in this one stunning DIY.
- Mountain Necklace Display – The Merrythought || This may be my favorite DIY of the week. It’s straightforward, clever, and beautifully displays your favorite pieces
- Make Yourself a Bike Basket – Francoise et Moi || Okay, this is adorable. And I love the brightly colored straps!
- DIY Leather and Eucalyptus Mirror – The Merrythought || This simple, rustic, DIY would fit right in at home. I can’t wait to try it!
- How to Make Tahdig – Food 52 || Tahdig is the delightful crispy brown rice on the bottom of a pan. Guys, it’s amazing, you should try it!