I was browsing through Patina (a fantastic, quirky chain of stores in Minnesota) when I discovered an adorable bat-shaped wine cork candle holder! I’m hosting wine club this month, so I thought this would be a perfect combination of Halloween and wine. But who wants to stare at an empty wine bottle? My solution? Halloween candy!
What You Need
- Wine Bottle
- Assorted Halloween Candy
- Wine Cork Candle Holder (found at Patina)
What To Do:
- Drink a delicious bottle of wine.
- Rinse empty bottle and let dry overnight
- Gather up small candies that can fit through the opening. I used candy corn and Halloween M&Ms.
- Using a funnel, pour candies into the bottle. I used two types of candy in my bottles, layering each candy twice for four total layers, but you can do mono-candy bottles as well.
- Stick in the cork, add candles, and light it up for a spooky, but tasty centerpiece!