Have you ever seen the sweet little charms on the back of Kate Spade Keds? I thought it was such a nice touch that I decided to add one to my glitter keds! This is a super fast and simple DIY that adds a super personal touch to any shoe, simply pick your charm and stick!
What You Need
- 2 Nail Charms, Metallic Diamond is what I opted for
- Canvas or cloth shoes
- 1 Wooden Skewer
What To Do:
1. Grab your nail charms, note the textured and curved back, perfect for the curved heel of a shoe!
2. Dab a teeny bit of E600 onto the skewer point. Immediately and gently transfer the glue to the textured back of the nail charm.
3. Firmly stick the charm to the heel of the shoe (mines just about a half an inch from the top) and hold for 30 seconds.
4. Repeat on the other side. Then let glue dry for several hours juuuuust in case!